- 1 A fence made of metal picket (evroshtaketnika) with his own hands
- 2 Metal picket fence: price, photos, installation
- 3 Fences made of metal picket: installation, selection, price
A fence made of metal picket (evroshtaketnika) with his own hands
The choice of fencing for the site is not an easy task - you need it to be reliable, durable, beautiful. All these requirements are met by a fence of metal picket (evroshtaketnika). Climb it problematic - not the kind of stiffness. Breaking his "boring" - usually, fans hooliganism limited by the fact that a pair of bent slats. Beauty, of course, a subjective criterion, but these fences look better than the same solid fence of corrugated. In addition, they are not as susceptible to wind loads, which saves on the support pillars. An additional advantage - they produvaemost. In general, a good option.
What is the metal fence
A metal fence made of galvanized sheet steel. Relief formed on the sheet, after which it is cut into strip-shtaketiny, covered by protective compositions painted. Obtained strips of a certain height. Typically height -. 150 to 180 cm for the fence assembly need more supporting columns (usually 60 * 60 * 2 mm), the bowstring (two or three cross members which run between poles) and fasteners.
It looks quite solid
evroshtaketnika metal thickness may be from 0.4 to 1.5 mm. The most common - of steel 0.5 mm thick. Shtaketiny width - from 80 mm to 128 mm, length - 2 meters.
P and M - shaped metal profiles picket
Any metallic fence with a different profile: P (rectangular) shaped and M semicircular. M-shaped edges have a larger accordingly have a greater rigidity. But there is a U-shaped, in which in the "back" molded grooves. But in this case, it is hard to say which of them will be tougher. Most likely, the latter, especially if it seamed edges.
Each firm has its profiles
Semicircular also have greater rigidity, but more difficult to form and generally have a higher price. For greater strength along the long-side additional grooves may be formed.
In general, the more grooves, ribs, the better resists bending strip length. But the price gets higher with the increasing complexity of the relief. Since it is in itself rather big, usually you have to look for a compromise. In any case, the bar has to withstand your attempts to bend it.
What to look for when choosing a
When you choose a metal fence, it is advisable to look at the proposed game you live. Stated may have the same thickness of metal, and in practice would be that the edge strips from a single batch can be bent finger with another party such focus fails. This is one producer. The case as a metal party, and it is rarely stable.
Seamed edge, several layers of protective coatings - these are signs of good metal picket
Still must pay attention to the edges - it is better if they are rolled. Firstly, it is a more attractive appearance, and second, greater rigidity picket, and third, a sharp edge is bent and they can not get hurt. The disadvantage in the fence with a rolling of one - a higher price, because it requires special equipment and additional processing time.
If we talk about the production of specific firms, the popular evroshtaketnik Grand Line ( «Grand Line"), Barrera Grande, "Nova", "TPK Metallokrovli Center», FinFold, UNIX ( «Unix").
It is to understand and method for painting. There is an iron fence with double-sided and single-sided painting. For single-sided, the back side is covered with a layer of soil without staining. It has, accordingly, Gray. Picket fence of metal with one side painted gray inside portion. It's not so bad - it is not evident. If you are not satisfied with this option, or buy a double-sided painting, or paint themselves. The paint takes "roof", choosing the right shade. Note that the painted brush metal look ... not so much. If there is a gun, the look is quite good, though not perfect.
It looks like "the wrong side" painted on one side of a metal fence picket
You should also bear in mind that there are two types of coloring metal picket:
The first method is much more reliable, since the application of technology requires special equipment and strict observance of technology. As a result of such a fence can withstand increased mechanical stress. Even if there is a scratch in the coating (although we must try), the metal does not rust, as there are still protective coatings that prevent rust.
The polymer coating - the best choice for today
Powder coating, in theory, not worse. But only if it was made according to the rules: on primed metal caused a protective coating, and on top of it - powder coating and baked it in special chambers. But the point is that you can apply the paint in the "garage", and somehow it is possible to burn there. The result will only be completely different. In addition, there are ready-made sheets of Chinese origin. They paint applied in the shop, but often directly to unprimed steel. Externally identify all these nuances can not be, and then there is the slightest scratch rust. So that the polymer coating more "safe".
What may be of a metal fence picket
Metal fence may like it or not, it is no accounting for tastes. But in terms of practicality, they will definitely win the wooden counterparts. Once setting, then you do not remember the years of the fence. It is not necessary to paint, to have a decent view as good quality paint lasts for years without visible changes. And it is - one of the important factors that make us think about the installation of the fence.
Option without foundation
On strip foundations
On the foundation and columns of clinker
There are single and double (double-sided, checkerboard) method of mounting straps metal picket. When the two-row, strips have on both sides of the string, and so that they are at least a centimeter overlap. Therefore, the distance between the strips should be slightly less than the width shtaketiny. In this arrangement, strips per meter fence will require 55-60% more. But the fence is obtained almost neprosmatrivaemye - only at a certain angle, you can see a small part of the area. And this despite the fact that the fence is not solid, and all the "charm" of a solid fence you will not be affected.
Methods for mounting a metal picket: one and two rows
Most often strips studs vertically, but there are also horizontal mounting method - it can also be a single-row or double-row. Horizontal fence looks more "exotic". When the two-row (two-sided) mounting brackets is obtained generally opaque.
The horizontal iron picket fence
The disadvantage of this method of installation that requires special columns and intermediate columns, which will provide the desired rigidity. Another detail: strap typically produce up to 180 cm, the longer have to order, and it is worth the extra money. So either have increasingly put the poles or to overpay for a custom size.
When installed in a row, the gaps between the slats can be different. The exact distance is chosen at random, depending on how "transparent" want to make a fence. In most cases, the distance between shtaketinami is 35-50% of the strap width. But it does not usually come with less, and with large gaps.
When installing the "checkerboard" if you do not want to be seen at an angle of your yard, strips should cover 50% or more shtaketiny width. If "prosmatrivaemost" unimportant, you can put them so that the edges overlap by only 1 cm.
The height of the fence is selected depending on the wishes of the hosts. If you want to maximize the courtyard was closed from prying eyes, the length of the straps should be of 180 cm. In view of the fact that they are slightly raised above the ground, it is enough to the vast majority of people are not able to look into your territory.
Choose desired height
If you do not care, there will be something seen through the fence or not, you can take and 1250 mm and 1500 mm. In the first case, the fence will end up somewhere in the chest passers level, in the second - at eye level or slightly below (approximate alignment, see below), and it is without foundation.
The width of the passage vertical picket fence of metal -. 200-250 cm It is at such a distance digged poles, and then fixed between two and three cross members. This cross is called "lag" or "string." For the fence height of 150 cm is sufficient two crossmembers for higher preferably three.
There are several varieties of filling span (the distance between the supporting pillars). The easiest way to install a direct way - this is when all the strips of the same length. Over a fence can be sent U-shaped strip of the same material (sold in the same place where evroshtaketnik). In addition to aesthetic load, it also covers the metal sections, which extends the life of the fence.
Types of metal picket fences
All of the "wave" require trimming most bars for a certain distance. A "wave" in the span do in increments of 50 or 25 mm. At step 50 mm height difference between the shortest and the longest bars significant, but the fence looks more filigree. In the case of "waves" in increments of 25 mm or with a "double wave", the difference is smaller. Upper trims immediately put much less common, but they can also be set. Only in place of "waves" the fracture will have to trim the sides and bend.
When mounting the fence picket metal in central Russia, recommend installing poles of the profiled tube 60 mm * 60 (60 * 40 possible). For crossbars more convenient to take the same profiled pipe, but section 40 * 20 mm. In this case, the fence exactly stand wind and snow loads.
When installing the installation step pillars - 2 meters. If two crossbars, they attached so that the edge strips before it was 25-35 cm from shtaketiny If the height of 150 cm or more, a distance of 30-35 cm, shorter -. 25 cm, with the height of the fence above 1.5 m. better to make three logs, and not only in areas with strong winds. Just under two joists is too much distance between fasteners, because of which strips is easy to push.
Approximately the distance necessary to mount the joists at installation of a metal fence picket
There are two ways of fastening planks: on the screws and rivets. Screws and rivets installed at both ends of strips on each of the arms. That is, if the two cross bars, each bar must be on the 4 screws / rivets, if three, then the fixture should be 6 pieces on shtaketinu. You can, of course, to fix one screw or rivet on the cross and set it in the middle. But in this case, push the hands shtaketiny easier than ever - and climb over the fence is not necessary.
So mount faster, but it is "purely decorative" fence
Which of the fixture types to choose? Screws can be easily installed - this is their advantage. But they are also easily unscrewed that, under certain circumstances, may be a disadvantage. Rivets require more time to set up, but also take them much more difficult. What to choose? On the front of the fence or the fence for a long time unattended (seasonal garden visits), definitely worth to put a rivet. Of course, if the attackers ask themselves the purpose, it will cope with rivets, but this would be difficult. When mounting the fence between neighbors in the homes of permanent residence, it is possible to fix a metal fence on the screws.
As you probably noticed, the metal fence is made almost the same technology as the steel sheet, and the sheet is worth less. Therefore many, the idea appears to make a fence, dismissing the steel sheet into strips. In principle, this can be done, if you are able to cut severely the line without any significant deviations. But should be used for cutting metal Shears - grooved or manual. Grinder to cut in any case it is impossible, as it burns the protective cover. So that the work will not be easy and will take away a lot of time. If you are not afraid, you can try.
For small fences can be found nekonditsiyu in warehouses or manufacturers
What is the lack of an improvised picket corrugated steel sheeting? All the obvious edge is rarely smooth, as it is difficult to do manually. In addition, the cut is not protected and can start to rust. You can, of course, miss the mark sections primer / paint, but to all the layers formed normally, completely clean surface. That is, the slice places you first need to remove dust (not so difficult, but takes time), then another, and degrease. Only in this case, the protective coating will be really high quality.
It is desirable zavaltsevat edge - this will give greater rigidity makeshift fence, because the steel sheet rare form additional reliefs. He "holds" form due to its size and the alternation of the waves.
Metal picket fence: price, photos, installation
Any fence two functions: to protect the territory and serve as an element of decor. Fence - the card house or farm. What the visitor sees first. At the same time, this decorative element should properly perform its main function: to protect the area from intruders, people and wildlife. Metal picket fence (as pictured) copes with both tasks.
By analogy with wooden picket fence, a fence consists of vertical bars, and horizontal bars supporting pillars (pillars are not necessarily made of metal, but this is the preferred embodiment).
Metal parts picket fence processed protective polymer. The coating is tinted in different colors.
Because of this feature can be made of a metal fence picket in the overall design of the area: the color of siding cladding or brick lining, or of profiled sheet metal roof, for a total range of colors with other elements of landscape design.
It is also possible two-tone coloring: bright on the outside, calmer colors inside.
Poles for fencing can be:
The fence is being built on the following foundations:
- piles, metal or wood;
- concreted pillars;
- belt solid foundation of brick or concrete;
- pile-strip foundations.
When choosing a foundation governed by the characteristics of the soil, the selection of columns - the question of reliability, aesthetics and economy.
Exquisitely look combined picket fence (as pictured): the base, the base and the supporting pillars of brick, spans - metal bars and shtaketiny.
But most simple to assemble, inexpensive and reliable enough embodiment are made of metal poles. Often used for this purpose a hollow pipe, the optimum diameter of 0.6 meters. Since it is the carrier of the fence, bearing thoroughly delve into the soil and concreted.
For metal bars fence picket use profiled tube, optimally 2 to 4 centimeters (more possible).
Shtaketiny - profiled strips of galvanized steel with a decorative coating of a polymer. Colors: brick, red, green, blue, metallic, etc. Profile come in different shapes.
The upper part of the slats - rounded, pointed, in the form of a trident. It also makes a certain bar in the style of the site. In width, there are two major standards, 10 and 12 centimeters. They can be placed close to each other, or at intervals, with different pitches.
Often delivered fence safer and better to hide inside the area from prying eyes, a rare look decorative and does not interfere with natural ventilation area.
- Affordable price.
- Easy installation.
- No need for constant care and frequent repair (as in the case of a wooden fence).
- The possibility of repeated use, disassembly and assembly elsewhere.
- Metalloshtaketnik not picky about the design of the site: a fence will fit equally well in classic and avant-garde style.
Attention! Metalloshtaketnik itself is quite attractive to thieves. To fence not dismantled, it is advisable to use anti-vandal mounting fixture and welding.
The price of the metal picket fences depends on the type of foundation, the height of the fence, the frequency of strips, but a "board" standard height (1.7-1.8 m) costs 50 rubles, ie, meter fence will cost an average of 300 rubles, which is much cheaper than a brick or stone wall.
Fence offers many companies on the Internet. Better, of course, choose those that have proven themselves well.
1. An important stage in the installation of a metal fence picket - markings. Uneven sections, failure to comply with the interval between the "boards" will lead to the fact that the fence will look ugly.
2. The total length horizontal bars - the perimeter area multiplied by two. The length of one crossbeam - distance between the supporting pillars. It can be a component. Lags are from 2 to 12 meters. The optimal distance between the supports - 2.5 - 5 meters.
3. Depth of pits under the poles of the fence of the fence - about 0.5 meters or more. The pits can be done using the earth auger. The supports are set in accordance with the level of the pit is filled with concrete and fix the spacers to the concrete has set.
4. When the supports or beams used wood must be treated with all the wooden elements of the antiseptic compositions.
5. If the fence is installed without the cap, leaving some distance from the lower edge slats to the ground. The distance should be large enough to make contact with the soil and groundwater did not harm the material of the fence, while the minimum that a fence could not get through a person or a stray dog.
6. The fastening elements - bolts and washers, screws, etc. Metal picket fence must be fixed on a special - galvanized, or attachment points will form rust stains.
Fences made of metal picket: installation, selection, price
Protections, created from the fence, may be different in shape, color scheme. It is possible to change the distance of the lumen. This allows you to create an attractive appearance of the fence that fits perfectly into the design of the site, making it more interesting.
Here are a few photos of some options.
This fencing is popular. There are several main reasons.
- Perfectly complements the landscape of any area.
- It can be combined with other fun and building materials involved in the creation of fences.
- There are variations of organic combination of masonry or stone. It may also be interesting to look, and its combination of a metal or concrete.
- installation simplicity It allows you to actively use it in the majority of individual farms. Run the installation easy even has special skills to the user. No need to spend money on additional payment of workers employed in the installation of fences.
- Ease of maintenance It can be a major reason for its mass application. Also in this case carried out the removal of existing defects on it, arising from the operation. Such damage can be caused by external environmental factors that change throughout the year.
- Reliability. If use high elements, along with the decor it becomes reliable security element portion of the penetration of foreign people.
- It is worth noting that the fence allows for the landing of plants directly next to the structural elements. This is especially important for owners of private plots.
Prices for the metal fence
The cost depends on the material and size. It is also an important parameter is the thickness of the metal from which it is produced.
Below are the most common types, prices are in the suburbs, which helps to find out how much the item.
Installing a fence with his hands
In order to carry out the installation you must perform a series of consecutive actions.
- It is previously prepared poles poles. Usually they are made by metal pipes or boards based on wood of great thickness.
- You should also prepare a rather narrow size rack with metal.
- It is necessary to pay attention to cross-bars, which are also made of a metal. It is necessary not only from a decorative point of view, but also as an element for the creation of additional stiffness structure.
- Next, calculate the length and height.
- After that, the distance calculation between the vertical elements that perform support functions. At the same time we carry out calculations on the size.
- Pre-make preparations for the future billet fences.
- The pillars lower hot resin handle portion. This will eliminate the processes related to decay. Therefore, the period of service is much higher.
- Now free from weeds, grass fence line of the future.
- Next, stretch the beacons on the territory of the proposed fence, make a mark places where the poles will be located. It should be remembered that spans the length between them can not exceed three meters. Otherwise there will be slack in the sections that quickly lead to failure.
- Spending their installation in the ground. recommended them pouring concrete solution for greater reliability. This is especially important for the metal pillars.
- Now, after the solution hardens can begin horizontal guides for the installation between posts. You've got to remember that you can pre-fix yourself guide, then mount them on the structural elements. Also there is an option when there is a pre-production of the section, and then mount it to the posts using the same guide.
- During his mounting rails must be remembered that the distance should be at the level of the width of the individual elements. Attaching the same it is produced as a by means of bolts, and using nails or screws. In a situation where the pillars are made of metal, are mounted on the guide corners, which are pre-welded to the data structure elements.
Fences made of brick and metal picket
This type includes components made of metal thickness of the order of 4.5 millimeter.
For the construction of necessary set of tools including a drill, screwdriver and welder.
- Initially the project is compiled.
- Now you need to mount the frame. For this purpose, in designated locations dig holes. They set poles. Further carried out pouring the foundation.
- After the foundation is ready carried bricklaying approximately half a meter from the foundation.
- Additionally, it is recommended to lining of metal pillars brick. This will create a more interesting look.
- During their brick lining must first prepare the corners at the level of the alleged fixing of future guides. To do this, they are welded in such a way that after the projections were not less than ten centimeters.
- now done installation of horizontal guides. This can be done both by means of welding or using screws.
- Further mounted all vertical components. This work is done by shurpovorta bolts. You can also use the self-tapping screws for metal. It is not recommended to mount by welding, as this will bring inconvenience during the repair work. Now the fence is ready for operation.
Brief and to the point - how to install and assemble.