- 1 A fence made of brick and corrugated board
- 2 Brick fence with Bent
- 3 A fence of corrugated board and bricks with their hands - a detailed description of all installation work
A fence made of brick and corrugated board
A fence made of brick and corrugated board, you need to do and how to make such a fence
More recently fence of corrugated seemed only one budget for gardeners. But the times, as technology changed. Now, a fence of corrugated board in combination with other materials: brick, wood, stone - it is, though not always cheap, but always attractive and functional version of the fence for every taste, whether it's a luxury villa or a small country house.
How to make a fence of corrugated board, and why he was so good, we will try to tell you the example of the construction of the fence of brick and corrugated board.
Decking: pros and cons
Decking, profiled or galvanized sheet, coated with a layer of polymer coating - of a modern, demanded, building material, which is widely used in roofing work, for the construction of various kinds of fences, walls, temporary structures or farm buildings (garages, sheds).
Is profiled roof and wall. These different types of corrugated varying strength and stiffness.
For the construction of fences and walls using wall corrugated sheet.
Pros sheeting that is:
- solid (made of steel sheets, whose thickness varies depending on the purpose of profiled sheet: roofing or wall)
- hard (due ribs obtained in the process of profiling)
- resistant to environmental influences: moisture and frost - all thanks to the galvanizing and coating of the polymer composition, the color does not fade in the sun - again, thanks to the special polymer composition,
- cheap - it promotes both directly, the availability of the materials from which it is made, and the demand of the sheeting,
- different in color and pattern material that can create almost any effects: the masonry or wood.
- easy to operate (such as in the form of finished articles, and during installation) material.
By cons include Only the fact that, despite its strength, stiffness and resistance to precipitation, corrugated - is thin enough to easily traumatized, during cutting, a protective polymer coating material.
However, this disadvantage is relative, because, choosing the right tool for cutting and trimming of profiled sheet (hacksaw or jigsaw), systematically grooming, adjusting and repairing damaged areas of the polymer coating on the floorings, the material will last, without any problems, many, many years .
A fence of corrugated board: advantages
A fence of corrugated board - a special kind of fence that combines affordability in price, quite easy and fast installation, and 100% reliability.
The advantages of a fence made of profiled sheet is that it is, first of all, a solid fence, and the fence that:
- erected quickly, thanks to their simple design and it is available for the construction of their own,
- possible to build any relief in the area, without a complicated excavation,
- provides the necessary security, the confidentiality of private property, as well as noise and pyleizolyatsiyu of roadway: thanks to the possibility of the construction of the fence almost any height (up to 7 meters in height) (placing the sheets of corrugated board, both vertically and horizontally)
- It can combine several materials: wood, forging, brick and stone. Such a fence is not only functional, noi looks very original and beautiful.
Often fence of corrugated and combined fence of corrugated.
Types of combined fence of corrugated board:
- decking fence with brick pillars or columns, decorated with stone,
- fence profiled forging
- decking fence with a brick / stone and wrought.
Brick fence with Bent photos
Variants of registration of a brick fence with corrugated board are very diverse. In the presence of creative thinking and imagination, design options such brick fence just varied and endless.
A fence made of brick and corrugated board with their own hands
How do you build a brick fence with corrugated own hands? We try to describe the basic principles of the construction of the fence.
Decking - lightweight material, so for the construction of a fence of corrugated board and the brick will be sufficient columnar foundations. Just pillars and will be brick. But if you want to create a major fence with a cap, without the strip foundation is no longer enough.
Schematically it will look like this:
Now we need to determine the amount of steel sheet for such sampling: for this purpose from fence length must be subtracted width brick pillars multiplied by the total number.
For the construction of pillars need to purchase the pipe, brick, mortar for masonry. A steel sheet for fixing themselves need carrying joists of profiled pipes smaller than for the construction of pillars of diameter, for example, 40H20 mm and galvanized press washer and screws.
- We determined with a view of the foundation and erect it
- set the poles and possibly the plinth,
- mount spans: fasten bearing joists and trapezoidal sheet.
- set caps on the brick wall, more precisely, on the brick pillars, to protect against possible from the damaging effects of the weather and, at the same time, to decorate, to give a complete view of the finished fence of brick and corrugated board.
Brick fence with Bent
A fence made of brick looks luxurious and respectable, it will reliably protect the territory of the infield or suburban area of intrusion. Such fencing nowadays are elite segment, and immediately point to the high social status of the owner of the fenced area.
But very significant costs, which will require the construction of a fence from a brick, is not always justified. Such fence look massive and somewhat monotonous and gloomy. They do not always fit into the architectural ensemble of building a relatively small country or suburban area. A much more attractive look fences combined with pillars of bricks and of corrugated sections. Such an embodiment is not only much cheaper brick wall, but it is easier and more elegant look.
The combined fences brick pillars serve a dual purpose. Besides the visual attractiveness, they significantly increase the fencing construction. Fences with brick pillars more durable and reliable than the light barriers of profiled sheet metal with supports of metal pipes.
Brick fence with floorings looks elegant and presentable complementing and decorating building skyline infield, especially in those cases where the facade of a country or the country house made of the same bricks.
But this is not a prerequisite. Brick is perfectly combined with all modern materials used for the facades. A fence of corrugated board with brick pillars can be as many faces as great selection of modern types of bricks.
Successfully completing an aesthetic function, brick columns are stiffening ribs fences, ensuring its stability when exposed to any tilting forces.
Less important decorative part of the fence and is shaped sheet, from which the fencing section. Besides the fact that modern shaped sheet can be almost any color and hue can be used for corrugated board fence under brick made with modern technologies photo offset.
Due to the advantages listed above, a fence from a brick and profile sheets to date, one of the most common options used for the protection of country and suburban areas. And this despite the fact that the materials used, for example, facing brick, are quite expensive, and the process of construction of the brick pillars long enough and requires high skills.
However, the result will justify all the effort and money. Neat brick columns decorate any design, highlighting taste portion hosts, and strength and durability combined fence easily argue with guardrails made of bricks.
Apparatus brick pillars combined intake
The height of the brick and the brick pillars of sheeting can be very different. It is selected depending on the intended height of the fence sections, the column should be 100-150 mm above the top of a profile plate.
A very important characteristic of the fence post is its sectional view. Most often, a pillar in the section make the size equal 380h380mm, that is one and a half brick. This section provides sufficient column strength and stability at the lowest materials consumption.
Inside the column masonry is better to lay the steel reinforcement. This will increase the resistance to bending loads pillars. With the reinforcing bars preferably by electric welding bind and embedded parts, which will later be fixed longitudinal guides for mounting the profiled sheet fencing sections.
Brickwork pillars, which will set the gate and gate, reinforced with a steel profile or pipe. This is necessary to ensure that they can withstand fairly heavy weight metal casements of doors and gates.
Top cover brick fence poles special metal or concrete caps which protect the brickwork from damage during possible freezing of moisture trapped inside.
In addition, these elements make the structure more complete columns.
It is very important to choose the right step fence posts, that is, the distance between them. If you make it too small, it will significantly increase the cost of sampling and worsen its appearance, too large distance will increase the load on the fence posts. Typically fences step chosen in the range from 2.5 to 3.5 m.
As mentioned above, in brickwork, metal fence posts mortgages are established. At a height of about 2 meters fence they are positioned at 300 and 1600 mm from the base enclosure. After bricklaying attains the necessary strength to mortgage Electric attached via horizontal runs of angular or sectional steel.
By purlins with self-tapping screws to attach the conventional corrugated profiled sheet or special profiled for fence "Volna9raquo; or "Pika9raquo ;.
It forms the foundation for a fence of corrugated board. How to make a columnar, strip and columnar-strip foundations for a fence of corrugated steel sheeting in figures and diagrams.
Want to know how to properly carry out the installation of a fence made of profiled sheet? Then this article is for you. In it you will find comprehensive information about attaching sheeting to the fence, the device of the foundation and other subtleties.
If you do not know which of the many types of corrugated board is best suited for your fence - then this article is for you. Advantages and disadvantages of a particular type of profiled sheet, advice on choosing in terms of price, reliability, and design.
oprofnastile.ru site - relevant and useful information about Bent, its installation and use, professional tips and step by step instructions for you.
All text material on this website are protected under the current legislation, for which there are all the necessary documents, including the treaty.
However, if you want to share some pictures with your readers, you may reprint it. In this case, you are required to provide the unprotected article from indexing a hyperlink to a page of the site, where the material was copied. On the one resource you can place no more than 5 entries copied from this site.
A fence of corrugated board and bricks with their hands - a detailed description of all installation work
Fence of the profiled sheets and brick columns with steel caps
Look for the best option for the protection of a private house or a garden plot? Note the combination fence of brick and corrugated board. He is perfectly fit into any landscape design of the site and the architectural style of the building, and at the same time will be a very cost-effective, but long-lasting solution.
- Decking - a profiled steel sheet coated with a color polymer or galvanized for corrosion protection. The fence of a material excellent reliability: sheets can be bent, but disrupt the integrity unarmed hands impossible. By the way, spoiled sheet can always be replaced with a new (even after the assembly of the whole structure).
- The durability of the fence of corrugated board varies from 25 to 50 years (It all depends on the operating conditions). It should be noted that this material has a high resistance to sunlight, temperature changes, and to weathering, wind and mechanical stress.
- An extensive selection of colors and shades It allows you to choose the best option, which will be combined with the building's facade and other elements of the gardening area.
Several options of colors sheeting
- Fences made of bricks and corrugated board assembled fairly quickly, since it is relatively lightweight materials. Besides, it does not require involvement of specialized equipment.
- Brick poles largely enhance the design of corrugated board fences and add it more solidity and expressive.
- Climb over a fence rather problematic, because of its sharp edge - a major obstacle to intruders.
Brick fence is being built in stages with Bent:
- measurement of the perimeter;
- Preparation of the foundation;
- production of columns;
- fixing profiled sheets.
Note! Secured profiled in one of two ways: on top of the supports (i.e., as a result it closes an other structural elements) or the supports (in this case, is mostly used with brick pillars). In this article we are talking just yet about the latest methods of installation.
Types of profiled sheets
Below are some tips for choosing the sheeting for the construction of the fence with brick pillars. We hope they will be useful to you.
- Generally, as a coating profiled sheets manufacturers use polyvinyl chloride. It creates a rather thick and strong outer layer that prevents mechanical damages, abrasion and corrosion resistant sheets. Texture can be either smooth or textured. However, the material will fade noticeably fade in a few years.
- Also polyvinyl chloride is also applied staining sheets. Fortunately, the modern paint materials meet the highest requirements for protection from damage and corrosion. One should not forget about the aesthetic properties: color saturation painted corrugated is stored for a long time. Plus, the manufacturers offer, apart from the usual, glowing, electrical, temperature-sensitive coatings.
- The presence of the protective layer is necessary on both sides.
- The color of the material is best to choose a color scheme of the building facades.
- Experts recommend the following parameters of each section of the sheet: thickness - 0.5 mm and more; Height - C10 - C8.
EXAMPLE future sampling sketch
So, go to the main question - how to make the fence of brick and corrugated? First of all it is necessary to identify the exact location of the structure, choose the appropriate level of the foundation and to determine the thickness of the fence.
Isolate the construction site can be the easiest way - on the site of the future enclosure angles are set pegs, and it is stretched monofilament thread. Then, using a tape measure to make all necessary measurements and draft future fencing.
Fenced off the area already excavated trench
In this article, taken as an example the installation of the most narrow fence of corrugated board and brick. In brick columns will flank one brick thick, and the front - and a half. In order to reinforce pillars profiled tube used 40h40h2 mm reinforcement and each of the second row of brickwork steel galvanized plaster mesh 25h25h1 mm. In addition, columns used with embedded elements, reinforced steel pipe for mounting 80h2,8 mm wide. Brick - "Bassoon".
Profiled tube 40h40h2 mm
Before you build a fence from a brick and corrugated board with your hands, you need to decide where to put the soil, excavated during the digging of the trench.
Please note! 1 cube of soil when digging loosened and increases in volume somewhere 1.5.
If the option to scatter the extra land around the future of the fence does not suit you, you will need to take it. For this purpose perfectly suited polypropylene bags (40-50 kg). On 1 m³ it takes about 30 such bags. Very comfortably. The upper topsoil (humus) can pour separately from clay and earth. Excellent fertilizer for the farm, plus savings on export.
Often to perform ground works have recourse to the excavator, but in the construction of a fence volume of soil necessary trench is not so great, just 3 cube. So dig a trench excavated simply unprofitable and inconvenient.
To tame the earth works will need the following tools:
The preparation of the trench volume 4 m³ soil without stones two workers require about 5 hours of time, taking into account interruptions.
Formwork can be done immediately after the trench is dug. Typically, the foundation shuttering to enclose only going to the basement portion 10-20 cm below the ground level. The material will be used rationally construction Half-board - it is quite sturdy and inexpensive.
Armed with an electric drill and wood screws, begin assembling the formwork. It should be noted, the pressure that exerts on the concrete formwork, is quite high, but because the board is further fastened by means of wooden bridges and struts made of brick. Done it all before pouring the foundation, because it has to straighten curved back of the board will be very difficult. Assembling the panels is carried out directly in the trench. We start from the top of the board located along the cord yarn, which is stretched at the level of the future foundation.
It is also necessary to take care of the reinforcement of the foundation. For this useful 10mm rebar rods. Every 1.5 m vertical rods are placed in the trench. To take all the horizontal reinforcing rods same horizontally on both sides at a distance of 10 cm up the trench, and also on both sides at a distance of 5 cm from the surface of the concrete.
The framework of reinforcing rods easier to collect on the surface, and then lowered into the mold is already in its final form. Rods fastened annealed wire diameter 1 mm.
Corner pipe or strengthening of brick columns mounted in the formwork only when she formwork and frame made of reinforcing rods are fully prepared. They are aligned using a spirit level and fixed boards.
Qualitatively made formwork and installing pipes
Ready multilevel foundation
Under brick columns as the best option would be a belt reinforced concrete foundation. Continuous monolithic tape looks very solid, and besides, does not penetrate the fenced off section of the rainwater from the street. According to the base width is better to do the same as the brick columns.
However, here we must mention a poser. Often, professional builders and home craftsmen faced with decent levels of differences. In this case, as an example, a level difference exceeds 0.5 m at a length of 10 m. In such cases, the single layer construction of the foundation leads to excessive consumption of concrete. In addition, such a foundation can prevent the gate fasteners. The most rational way out of this situation - the base tape split into several portions different levels of at least 10 cm.
It should be noted that the thickness of the foundation may also vary. For example, under the base of the column may be full-width and beneath floorings narrower. Positive aspects of this option - a decrease in ground works and concrete savings. Minus - the formwork assembly is considerably more complicated. We take for example a uniform thickness foundation.
With regard to the depth at the base fence posts. The most optimal would be the distance that is equal to the depth of soil freezing construction in the region. In our example, this figure - 1 meter.
Remember that the foundation must, above all, to ensure reliable operation of the gate, which will be attached to the core pipes in brick pillars by welding. In those places where the fence will be less of a burden, that is, under the sheets of corrugated board, the foundation depth can be reduced by up to 50 cm.
Attention! Form the foundation should extend to the bottom of the pit. This is done to counteract the tangential forces of frost heave of soil, which can reduce the life of the fence and disrupt the normal operation of the door.
Concrete Mixer - a very useful thing in the construction
Now let's talk about the concrete work to be carried out during the construction of the fence. To save time and energy, filling the basement under the fence should be carried out with the help of a concrete mixer. It is better to put next to the formwork, in order to lower drag the heavy concrete by hand.
Thus, the procedure when mixing concrete in a concrete mixer:
- Locate the concrete mixer at an angle of 35-45º and rubble fill. Why do we need the rubble? It is the largest aggregate and cement and prevents wet sand stick to the walls.
- Then you need to pour into the mixer additive to concrete and half the required volume of water.
- 0,5 desired gravel sand fall asleep after mixing with water.
- After 30 seconds of mixing, the mixer must be placed at an angle of 60-70 °, to dry the sand and cement is not adhered to the wet walls. Next fall asleep cement and the remaining sand.
- The remaining water is poured after the concrete mixer is once again at 35-40 °.
- The whole mixture was stirred well for approximately 2 minutes, and if it is not visible lumps are not mixed, the concrete mixer is unloaded.
Good to know! The ideal loading into equipment - 0.5 maximum volume. Most large loading gradients increases the cooking time to truly high-quality concrete.
Further present exemplary concrete mix by volume necessary for the foundation of the fence of brick and corrugated.
At 1 proportion of cement PC-400 is usually taken:
- 6 crushed stone;
- 0.7 water;
- 3 sand;
- air-entraining additive by 0.1% by weight of cement.
Tip! Normal soap is perfectly replace the air-entraining and plasticizing agents. 10 ml of 1 soap cement bucket. In this case, putting the concrete will be more comfortable, and it will be more frost-resistant.
How to make a fence of corrugated and brick, if not at hand mixers? Concrete can be prepared manually. Here is a small guide:
- Take the container volume of about 100 liters and filled into it one cement bucket and bucket 3 sand. Mix them in a dry form. For agitator may amiss garden rakes.
- The empty bucket pour 10 ml and fill to the top with water. On the surface should have a lot of foam and concrete mix just yet plasticized better than the foam will be more. This means that the concrete will be easier to mix and stack.
- This soapy water mixed with the prepared dry mixture in advance.
- When you obtain a homogeneous mass, pour into it 6 buckets of gravel and mix well.
Lack of kneading with your hands - a lot of time (to prepare 100 liters of concrete takes about half an hour). In addition, due to the increased volume of water, the concrete mix gets less strong. But, alas, with less water get mixed concrete by hand is very, very hard.
After pouring the foundation, the concrete immediately covered with plastic wrap, in order to prevent rapid drying of the surface. In hot weather (25-30ºC) complete demoulding is carried out after about a week.
Typically, posts for collection of corrugated board laid facing bricks (e.g., as pictured below - "Viola" brick). Of course, for this to work better to attract an experienced mason, tilers and his helper.
For masonry bricks used cement-sand mortar. Prepared he ratio of 1 to 3 (again, the ductility with the addition of liquid soap). Clutches made gradually - 0.5 m in height masonry 1 day. At the same time laying in the same solution is filled in a gap between the steel column and brick. Each row of special reinforced masonry net 50h50h4 mm for greater strength.
. The recommended distance between the brick pillars in the construction of the fence profnastila- not more than 3 m height also depends on the following parameters:
- the design of the site;
- fencing aesthetics;
- wind load;
- the height of the profiled sheets.
To fix sheeting in the brickwork are provided embedded plate corners (in the middle, top and bottom bars). Three lag would be enough to secure the three-meter sheet.
The final stage decoration poles - installation of covers. They attach to the posts brick finished appearance, as well as protect them from falling into the water. Produced such a cover made of concrete or galvanized and painted steel. The service life of high-quality products equivalent term sheeting services.
Decorative and protective cover for the pillars
Tip! Opting for concrete lid, it is best to purchase those that are colored mineral pigments. Under the influence of external conditions with them will wash off the paint, and their color will not fade with time.
Stacked on top of the cover concrete columns on a cement-sand mortar. To install a steel cover, you will need other fastening - anchors, which they will be attached to the bottom brick.
Cover attached to the enclosure finished and original look
At this stage of work on the construction of the fence can begin after the concrete settles in the formwork at least a couple of days. Going from frame profile pipe 20h40h2 mm using manual arc welding. Then it will be fixed and he profiled.
Here the assembly diagram of such a framework:
- Cut vertical profile pipes at the required length;
- Put labels on the vertical segments at locations where pipes are welded horizontal (margin of 30 cm from each edge fence);
- In selected locations we catch horizontal tubes welded on one side;
- Building level check the correct position of the pipes;
- Weld horizontal pipes completely.
The assembly frame is much more convenient to carry two pairs of hands. Welding will be sufficient welding machine with a maximum power of 6.5 kW. After welding the frame need to be painted. Suitable alkyd enamel PF-115. But if seen on pipes rust, you have to pre-apply a rust converter.
This diagram shows how the steel must be positioned vertical and horizontal tubes
Installation sheeting to the frame and attachment to the posts
The overall design scheme
The last phase of the construction of the fence - installation of corrugated board. Before we get down to business, it is best to cover the foundation of cardboard, so as not to damage the lower edge of the profiled sheets.
Then the marker put labels for screwing screws. By measuring the profile tube 20h40h2 mm corrugated board attached to the bottom of the flutes through the single wave with galvanized roofing screws 4,8h30 mm with rubber gaskets. 1 m sheeting requires 6 screws. Joined corrugated sheets overlapped. Screws tighten better electric drill at low revs. This is to ensure that the cutting edge of the screw is not overheated or worn down.
Quite nice, economical and reliable
It must be said, of corrugated fences and brick - and not so expensive. Such fencing takes two weeks of construction work (not including downtime) and approximately 50 thousand rubles of the budget. This amount is calculated on 6 brick pillars and fence itself length of 9 m.
If you know the perimeter enclosing the site, you can easily calculate the required number of sheets with brick pillars. To do this, divide the length of the fence by the length of the sheet of corrugated board, which you have chosen for themselves. The pillars are usually placed not more than 3 m from each other.
Note! The height of the fence almost not limited thereto. You can order on the leaves of the plant, the size you want. And in case you can and build a ready-made fence.
The total price of the fence includes the following components:
- admixture for concrete;
- profiled sheets;
- shaped pipes;
- reinforced bars;
- binding wire;
- self-tapping screws.
It would seem that such a simple design, and looks out spectacularly!
The necessary tools for building:
In this article we have tried as much as possible to describe in detail the process of the construction of the fence of corrugated board and brick. More information can be found in the thematic video, prepared specifically for those who wish to build a reliable, durable, beautiful and, at the same time, inexpensive fence on the site!